The common symptoms of both Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes can include the following:
- Going to the toilet a lot, especially at night.
- Being really thirsty.
- Feeling more tired than usual.
- Losing weight without trying to.
- Being hungry more than usual.
- Genital itching or thrush.
- Cuts and wounds take longer to heal.
- Blurred vision.
- Skin Problems.
- Yeast infections.
- Tingling or numbness in the feet or toes.
Contact High Peak Diabetic Self Help group for FREE advice and help with all your diabetic concerns.